Friday, July 1, 2011

Real Housewives of New York: Season 4: on twitter




It has been an amazing ride this season with the housewives of New York City. On twitter it is an absolute jungle safari as faithful followers have watched their favorites fued via twitter which has added extra drama already to an already exciting season.




Out there already exists many great recap gossip blogs that follow Housewives shows, such as the @Housewiveshodown so I am only speaking from my viewing perspective on twitter and as a faithful tv watcher. Following on twitter I have come to adore Jill Zarin @Jillzarin, despise Simon Van Kampen and with the other housewives have had a love, hate relationship.




For most of the season Ramona Singer has been the villian which in yesterdays episode on Bravo we finally got to see a "good side". She went out of her way to throw a surprise party for her hurting friend @SonjatMorgan. Maybe there is something to be said about editing but as someone else said on twitter, you really don't know anybody by watching an one hour edited show. If you like Ramona make sure you follow her because she does watch her twitter. I know she watches her twitter because I said to a fellow twitter buddy once tweeting "I would just die if I got a tweet from Ramona". Next thing I know I get an instant update on my phone telling me that I, little old me, got a direct message from Ramona Singer! By the time I ran to my computer to check and see that it really just happened I find she deleted it! Ramona was never my favorite but I was supremely honored. She had obviously looked at my pro-Jill Zarin page and decided not to favor me with a direct message. I was devestated but then decided to look at it as a compliment. I was just insulted by my favorite housewives arch-enemy. (at least for this season)




Jill Zarin continues to remain my most beloved housewife throughout this whole season. She really went through a horrible time last season between her husband's health issues and her more than public fight with her best friend Betthany Frankel. I have seen on twitter from her what I have seen all season, she has been warm and inviting. She has not shied away from commenting about events of the show or her twitter fueding with Ramona. She has always admitted to her wrong and tried to make things better. I will continue to follow her with pride.
Follow Jill on twitter @Jillzarin. Other related groups are @thegingerettes @skweezcouture @therealgingerzarin, etc.

I also want to recommend if you are against bullying to follow @thebirthmarkproj which is the twitter for Jennifer Zarin. Jennifer Zarin is a crusader against hatred in this world, for the simple crime of being different. To be continued...



Yesterday's episode was about Simon Van Kampen cyberbullying Jill Zarin by using twitter. I can speak from my own experience that when he just recently openly challenged any followers to bring forth these alledgedly "nasty tweets", I did. He did not attack me but when he retweeted it on his page I received "nasty tweets" from fifteen of his followers. Can the apple fall far from the tree? Even more scary was that when commenting on Simon's behavior via twitter during yesterdays episode I received a gross anti-semetic comment about Jill, saying "Simon is real and Jill is just a Jew". In my humble opinion hate follows hate! ...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment