Monday, July 4, 2011

He Said What?: Enough Already, A Rant...of Sorts





He Said What?: Enough Already, A Rant...of Sorts: "While zipping down the highway of information, I became aware of Rep. Weiner's Twitter page. So out of morbid curiosity, I read a few of hi..."

Excellent post! A must read by Lucien, a voice of reason...

In this world it seems that we are getting more desensitized to sex and violence. I believe Mr. Wiener is a product of this desensitized society. But if we make that an excuse for ourselves or public figures where does society have to go but down in flames. We all need a voice of reason! Lucien is a welcomed change.


Please follow him on twitter @mintedroyality for updates of his new blogs from: He Said What?

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! You made me sound so intelligent! I worship at the alter of your feet! I even think I am blushing!

    ReplyDelete