Friday, July 1, 2011

Introduction to Twitter



I said I would never go on Twitter. I made jokes upon jokes many times that I would only do Facebook. You know when you say "never", somehow in your heart you know eventually your going to try it or really do want to try it. Well about a month ago I did and I can honestly say I have been hooked ever since.



People ask me now "What's so great about Twitter?" Answer: It is an instant connection with the whole wide world from your common joe to your favorite celebrity. In the past month since starting Twitter I have gotten tweets from my favorite celebrites and childhood heros. I have also made incredible friends that in yester-year would not of had the slightest possibility of meeting let alone talking to and becoming friends.



Twitter is a community connecting the whole world and I finally feel like I have come home. Thank you Twitter and readers I hope you enjoy reading my wild adventures through its land.

2 comments:

  1. Never say never! But you hit the nail on the head. Twitter has helped connect the world and is slightly addicting. Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I basically just wrote the very same thing on my blog, He Said What? To funny, Your one of the reasons that I love twitter now! Glad I have gotten to know you a little! Mintedroyalty :)

    ReplyDelete